Levels of cholesterol in the blood depends on what you eat and how the body makes cholesterol in the liver. Having too much cholesterol in the blood is not a disease, but can lead to hardening and narrowing of the arteries (atherosclerosis) in the cardiovascular system.
Here is a simple exercise that can lower blood cholesterol levels :
1. Start by warming up before exercise. Stretching is simple enough to do. If you have a disease such as diabetes, asthma, or heart disease, you should consult with a physician.
2. Start moving. Do a 20-30 minute walk, three to four times a week. After 8 weeks of practice is done on foot, could proceed by foot up to one hour as much as 6-7 times a week.
3. If you have previously made walking on the road is flat, trying to do on the road uphill to increase physical capabilities. If not, can also use a kind of treadmill that can simulate the ground uphill or down.
4. If you have a chance, join aerobics classes. In addition to instructions during a workout, aerobics classes bring joy to own that could push back the exercise.
5. Consider adding an exercise like yoga. This exercise makes you more disciplined, positive thinking and relaxation are helpful to reduce stress.
- Exercise 20-30 minutes per day can be considered to have much lower cholesterol.
- Another benefit of regular exercise is a useful weight loss can also increase HDL cholesterol, and lowers LDL cholesterol. Especially if done by reducing the fat around the waist and abdomen.
- To prevent injury do not forget to always wear shoes.