Acne is a skin condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Everybody suffers from acne at some point of their age and it spoils their skin therefore, people want a natural and permanent solution to cure acne.
This disease is technically called acne vulgaris and it affects millions of people from all over the world, mostly teenagers. Nearly everyone suffers at some point from outbreaks of pimples in their lives and most people consult a dermatologist in order to help them with this unaesthetic disease. As stated before, there are several types of acne, however one of the worst types of them all is with no doubt cystic acne.
Impaired Skin Integrity
Altered epidermis and/or dermis: Invasion of body structures, destruction of skin layers (dermis), and disruption of skin surface (epidermis).
Nursing Diagnosis: Impaired Skin Integrity related to the destruction of skin tissue characterized by papules, pustules, nodes and lesions.
Nursing Interventions for Acne :
1. Encourage clients to avoid all forms of friction (touched, scratched by hand) on the skin.
Rational: Preventing the spread of bacteria that can worsen the infection in the skin lesions.
2. Instruct the patient to be able to treat the skin with a clean and correct.
Rational: the right skin care reduces the risk of accumulation of dirt on the skin.
3. Motivation of patients to keep taking the drugs and foods that contain enough nutrients.
Rational: To expedite the healing process.
4. Observations of erythema and palpated for warmth around the area.
Rational: The warmth is a sign of infection.
5. Collaboration of topical antibiotics.
Rational: To inhibit the growth of bacteria