A. Nursing Process
1. Patient's condition:
- patients seem to dreamily
- patients often pacing
- patients ask you things that are not important
- patient was suspected
- Risk for Self-Directed or Other-Directed Violence related to Anxiety
- Patients are able to know anxiety
- Patients can use adaptive coping mechanisms
- Patients can use relaxation techniques
B. Strategies for the nursing actions
- Ttherapeutic greeting
- Evaluation / Validation : Ask the patient's current feelings, Ask the patient how the current situation.
- Contract : topic, place, time
- Discuss the problem off.
- Guiding the implementation schedule
- Guiding the use of relaxation techniques
- patients were able to express feelings.
- patients are able to recognize the behavior and response.
- patients can use adaptive coping mechanisms.
- patients can use relaxation techniques.
b. Follow-up plan
- Encourage clients to identify and describe feelings.